Toon star Roger is worried that his wife Jessica is playing pattycake with someone else, so the studio hires detective Eddie Valiant to snoop on her. But the stakes are quickly raised when Marvin Acme is found dead and Roger is the prime suspect. Groundbreaking interaction between the live and animated characters, and lots of references to classic animation.
Why it Rocks
- The film is used to crossover of Walt Disney and Looney Tunes characters, the most well-known scene is where Eddie is falling in Toontown that he meets Bugs Bunny and Mickey Mouse.
- Very creative and best animation ever created that it was drawn by Richard Williams.
- Greatest acting.
- The main antagonist, Judge Doom is a well-known character that when he was a toon, which was very scary for children that, a few years later, they remembered as one of the greatest villains.
- Awesome effects to the both live-action and animation.
- There are many easter eggs in the film that can be spotted.
- Awesome music score.